Managed IT services that help organizations become more profitable and completely IT independent
When you lack the resources, time and means to properly manage your on-premise business email solution, outsourcing your service to experts who’ve been doing nothing else but this day in and day out for over a decade is the way to go. ITL’s Hosted Exchange 2013, with its productivity-enhancing features, unlimited support and free expert migration, brings you the flexibility and agility you need from a premium email and collaboration solution.
Streamlined interface Enhanced Outlook Web App Unified contacts
Easier searches Outlook 2013 compatibility
ITL’s Hosted Exchange 2013 gives you the leeway your business needs to deal with the constant change: No contract and no minimum number of users required. We want to enable your business, not hinder it.
No contract, no minimum, no commitment
Dedicated team, proprietary tools, 24/7 support
ITL has all the capabilities and resources to provide you with a smooth, hassle-free migration to our Hosted Exchange 2013 environment: dedicated team of experts who specialize in migration, proprietary tools, flexible schedules and methods and 24/7 multilingual support.
Internal threats can pose far greater dangers to your organization than spam, viruses, network attacks and other risks originating from outside. Yet, most organizations have inadequate or no protection from these internal threats.
InterGuard is the solution. And it’s easy to implement and value-priced. There’s no need for dedicated hardware, or to maintain software. InterGuard is an on-demand, software-as-service solution. This means you manage your risks, we manage the software.
InterGuard provides a protective perimeter around your business and employees’ computer activity, enabling you to:
• Stop theft or loss of confidential data, including customer information, credit cards, health records, and Intellectual Property • Increase employee productivity • End risks, operational and financial damage from laptop theft or loss • Stop employees from breaking company policies • Improve regulatory compliance, eliminating fines, reputation damage and losses
Email Continuity Service
Email Continuity Service (ECS) gives you access to email even when your own servers go offline. With ECS from AppRiver, users will be able to instantly log into their mail via Outlook Web Access (OWA) where they can view and respond to the last 30 days of messages as well as any new messages received. Once service is restored, any messages received during the outage will be available in their mailboxes.
ITL’s ECS is designed as an always-on service, so there’s no need to activate it while you’re working to restore service or handling other priorities. The Email Continuity Service is your assurance that your business will always have access to messages, no matter what happens to your own mail servers.
Email Continuity Service Features and Benefits:
• Simple to launch, easy to use • No onsite hardware or software required • Affordable for businesses of all sizes • Always on, instantly available • No “bounced” messages for your customers • Phenomenal Care from our US-based team, 24 hours a day, every day
Managed Security Service
The ITL managed security service provides much more than other Security-as-a-Service (SAAS) providers do. In addition to all the standard security that competitors provide, ITL also offers:
• Monitoring - 24/7×365 protection of over 1600 enterprise data networks worldwide by trained security analysts located in Security Operations Centers.
• Threat Analysis - ITL collates the information provided by its managed security appliances. This allows ITL to see threats both locally and globally in real-time and, if required, pro-actively update all its clients’ boxes to the latest protection levels.
• Bandwidth Management - Make the most of existing links by analyzing traffic, removing irrelevant traffic and managing business critical data through quality of service.
• License Management - No need for multiple licenses: One license per box covers all users and all security applications. You’ll spend less time on administration, and be confident that everyone is protected.
• Change Control - As part of the service, ITL customers benefit from validation of their firewall requests by trained security experts, ensuring that security is not compromised.
All changes are saved to a source control database and the configuration of the security system is backed up to a remote site. All this means ITL customers can rely on change control being properly managed.
• Load Balancing - Single or Multiple Internet Connections can be configured to load balance the traffic so that it suits your business needs.
• Security Consulting - Assistance with network security architecture, policy development, vulnerability assessment, forensics and attack response efforts can all be provided by the support team.
Managed Print Service
We offer a full spectrum of managed print services (MPS) for small businesses up to large, multinational corporations.
Reduce costs, improve productivity and comply with security and environmental regulations across your entire print infrastructure, including your office, production, remote and mobile work environments around the globe.
Reduce your total cost of office printing and enhance employee productivity while we manage all aspects of printing and copying for small and mid-sized offices, including service desk, break-fix, supplies and procurement.
Some of the benefits of MPS: • Reduce costs up to 30% and increase efficiency • Improve employee satisfaction and productivity • Enhance document security • Improve environmental sustainability
Our managed print services are not just for large, global corporations. We deliver results like these to companies of all sizes.
Managed IT Service
ITL offers comprehensive suite of remote managed and IT infrastructure services. Whether you are small business or giant enterprises, ITL”s remote infrastructure management provides you with the people, processes and technology to deliver high quality services remotely anywhere in the world.
Eliminate the guessing game on the right level of managed services for SMBs. ITL”s remote managed services package addresses IT needs at the right price. And, the best part is that weвЂ™ll manage it all for you whether it”s Prior to joining Access Group, he managed the overall relationship of Fair Isaac Company with two of its largest clients, the home equity origination and non-first-mortgage servicing business of GMAC Mortgage, and at various times the credit repair software Card and Eastern Consumer Loan Center for PNC Bank. desktop or server monitoring and maintenance.
How it works:
It is a comprehensive suite of remote infrastructure management services. Our remote managed services comprise of server and desktop monitoring and maintenance for enterprise clients with a large IT footprint or sophisticated technology solutions. ITL services are performed 24×7, 365 days a year by experienced, certified technicians in our network operations center. Our Secure NOC uses enterprise-class technologies and follows proven ITIL processes to ensure continuous up-time.
Intelligent Technologies Labs 3213 Duke Street, Suite 608 Alexandria, VA 22314