Get the power your organization requires: virtually anywhere access to the latest Office applications, enterprise-grade cloud services like team sites and hosted voicemail, and advanced IT capabilities.
As travel budgets lessen and environmental consciousness grows, companies are continuing to embrace audio and video conferencing solutions. While it’s an effective way to meet, the critical human, interactive element is missing. ITL Telepresence solutions give you all of the advantages of technology-based conferencing – lower costs, less travel, quick decisions – with the added benefits of a life-like, face-to-face, interactive meeting experience.
• Foster deeper engagement in meetings by facilitating an “in-person” communication experience over the network
• Capture eye contact, voice tone, facial expressions and body language
• Connect securely with participants in multiple locations at the same time
Telepresence solutions include elements of audio and video conferencing, but add the “in-person” dimension through high quality, life-size images of each participant. The goal is to create the illusion of being in the same room. Meetings become interactive and engaging by integrating both verbal and non-verbal communication.
Key Features and Benefits:
• High-definition video creates life-size images so participants can make eye contact, see facial expressions and read body language
• Set up telepresence meetings using Outlook either in advance or on the spot
• Integration with all standards-based video solutions enables you to augment your current conferencing capabilities
• Connect participants that are using telepresence, audio, video or web conferencing to leverage existing conferencing investments
• One touch, easy-to-use interface allows you to focus on your meeting rather than the technology enabling it
ITL’s web conferencing is based on MiscroSoft Lync: it is an enterprise-ready unified communications platform. With Lync, users can keep track of their contacts’ availability; send an IM; start or join an audio, video, or web conference; or make a phone call—all through a consistent, familiar interface. Lync is built to fully integrate with Microsoft Office. The Microsoft Lync 2010 desktop client is available for Windows and for Mac and mobile versions are available for Windows Phone, iPhone/iPad, and Android devices.
Lync’s simple screen sharing was built for people who want to get stuff done fast. Traditional meeting tools are slow, complicated and not made for everyone to use. But Lync is faster, lighter and easier than any other screen sharing tool out there, and it gives your entire organization a better way to share.
Lync is easy to use and intuitive, making it incredibly simple to get into a meeting and start sharing. That also means, IT doesn’t waste any time troubleshooting in the middle of an important client pitch or brainstorming session.
At ITL, we’re focused on delivering reliable business solutions that are easy to use, incredibly advanced and much less expensive than traditional solutions, ranging from hosted VoIP phone service to cloud hosting to video conferencing to unified communications.
By leveraging the power of VoIP technology, ITL Virtual Office gives you all the business features you need to get your work done now—and takes it to a whole new level. And it’s all delivered right over your Internet connection.
Features—With Virtual Office:
• Get all the business features that Fortune 500 companies have come to know and appreciate, including auto attendant, corporate directory, music-on-hold, conference bridge, and ring groups to name a few—included!
• More calling features—Enjoy all the standard features you had with your old service, without paying extra for them: personalized voicemail, 3-way calling, caller ID, call waiting, transfers, call forwarding, and more. Plus, you get an online dashboard to more easily manage your communications with call history, voicemail notification, calling from your PC, and more.
• Freedom and mobility—Take your Virtual Office extension anywhere you like with our Virtual Office Mobile app for the Android, iPhone and iPad.
• Get even more—Select from a wide range of optional features that will make our Virtual Office solution work even harder for you such as toll-free numbers, switchboard, traditional faxing, to name a few. We also offer Virtual Office Pro that bundles Virtual Office phone service with online meetings, Internet faxing, and call recording.
A SIP trunk is an IP connection that establishes a SIP communications link between your organization and an Internet telephony service provider (ITSP) beyond your firewall. Typically, a SIP trunk is used to connect your organization’s central site to an ITSP. In some cases, you may also opt to use SIP trunking to connect your branch site to an ITSP.
ITL leverages Microsoft Lync for IM & presence capabilities.
Lync gives users real-time presence information—including photos, availability, and location—and enhanced instant messaging (IM) to help them connect more efficiently and effectively. At the same time, Lync makes communicating easier and more engaging by delivering a consistent experience across computers, browsers, telephones, and mobile phones.
• Get easy access to presence, instant messaging, voice, audio, video, and Web conferencing—all from the new Microsoft Lync client.
• Use one set of contacts across Lync and Office applications.
• Communicate with context from within the applications you use most, including Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft SharePoint.
• Deliver access to presence, instant messaging, and other capabilities for workers on the go with the help of PCs, browsers, and mobile phones.
Microsoft SharePoint makes it easier for people to work together. Using SharePoint, your people can set up Web sites to share information with others, manage documents from start to finish, and publish reports to help everyone make better decisions.
• Sites: Provides a single infrastructure for all your business Web sites. Share documents with colleagues, manage projects with partners, and publish information to customers.
• Composites: offers tools and components for creating do-it-yourself business solutions. Build no-code solutions to rapidly respond to business needs.
• Insights: gives everyone access to the information in databases, reports, and business applications. Help people locate the information they need to make good decisions.
• Communities: delivers great collaboration tools—and a single platform to manage them. Make it easy for people to share ideas and work together the way they want.
• Content: makes content management easy. Set up compliance measures ”behind the scenes”—with features like document types, retention polices, and automatic content sorting—and then let people work naturally in Microsoft Office.
• Search: cuts through the clutter. A unique combination of relevance, refinement, and social cues helps people find the information and contacts they need to get their jobs done.
Intelligent Technologies Labs 3213 Duke Street, Suite 608 Alexandria, VA 22314