Simplify and standardize your underlying infrastructure to run cloud computing. ITL’s Foundation infrastructure offerings include servers, storage and virtualization components …
Servers on demand. Our scalable, affordable, and cloud-driven platform of virtualized servers. Customize and spin up new instances in minutes, or take them down, all with root access, easy-to-use management tools and 24/7 support. You only pay for what’s provisioned.
• 1 to 50 servers in minutes
• Choose a server size and pay for what you use
• Accessible via online control panel and open API
• Easily Control Your DNS
• Fully customizable with root access
• Fanatical Support always included
• No long-term contracts, pay for what you use
• Up to 30 GB servers
Our Virtual desktop solution supports a Windows 7 desktop environment and allows you to access your desktop, documents, email and applications on any device such as a personal computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet, or thin client. Users are set up in a secure environment for easy log-in. Access your desktop, anytime, anywhere, 24/7.
• Accessibility: Access your desktop any where, any time, and from almost any device with an internet connection.
• Customization: Your desktops are designed and configured to meet your specific needs.
• IT Resource Optimization: Your IT team can focus on high priority needs while ITL takes care of the rest.
• Expertise: A highly trained team manages all the complexities of IT and they bring you solutions that meet your specific business needs.
• Convenience: With hosted virtual desktop you no longer need to purchase and maintain equipment. All the hassles are removed and all you need to do is call our help desk for support. We take care of the rest.
• Cost & Scalability: You only pay for the services you use. A detailed invoice is provided each month outlining all the services, so you can establish a more predictable budget. If your business experiences seasonality in requirements for IT resources, you can quickly scale to meet those needs.
•Reliability: Network uptime guarantee 99.9% Redundant systems are in place to reduce risks for downtime.
• Security: Protection from data loss, protected from unauthorized access, and protected from environmental conditions that could impact availability. Certifications to validate processes, protocols, and environment meet strict requirements. , PCI, SAS 70/SSAE 16.
Online Storage, sometimes referred to as remote Storage or off-site Storage, allows users to store to a remote, offsite location over existing internet bandwidth. This gives your business the ability to implement a data protection strategy that includes offsite storage of a backup of your data without requiring physical interaction. Instead, you can define your storage schedule, and the software will send the data to our secure data center instantly, giving you easy offsite data protection.
Some of the key features include:
• Fast backups – unrestricted Internet pipe to ensure quick, efficient backups for all clients
• Security is an essential component of every facet of service delivery.
• Read more about the security controls and infrastructure that VaultLogix has in place
• Multi-tiered monitoring and reporting
• Calls fielded by experts, not call centers
• 24/7/365 emergency restore support that is responsive, experienced, and professional
• Advanced backup and restore capabilities to handle complex issues when they arise
• Familiarity and assistance with regulatory compliance
• Assigned account managers to assist you
Cloud Continuity: ITL Cloud Continuity Delivers All Your Data, All the Time.
What if your backup, business continuity, and disaster recovery solution was so complete that downtime was no longer an option? Wouldn’t you sleep better at night, knowing you’ll be able to keep working on your data and applications, even if your servers and onsite backup were destroyed in a fire, flood, hurricane, or other disaster?
ITL Cloud Continuity offers fast and easy-to-use offsite virtualization so you can have the complete confidence that comes from knowing you’ll never suffer a day of downtime, no matter what!
The Cloud Continuity package includes:
• Failover to a virtual office in the cloud for continuation of business as usual
• Data and machine image protection with automatic disaster recovery backup to a SSAE 16 certified data center
• Monthly failover test capabilities without impact to the production environment
• Complete restoration back to the replacement server at your convenience
Simplify and standardize your underlying infrastructure to run cloud computing. ITL’s Foundation infrastructure offerings include servers, storage and virtualization components for building your private and hybrid cloud computing environment.
Whether you are optimizing existing components or implementing new technology, cloud infrastructure components from ITL can help you cut costs, consolidate resources and reduce downtime.
Benefits of using ITL’s cloud networks and servers: