ITL’s consulting goes beyond the traditional company of just providing products and services to customers, but it is a truly customer-focused company building an alliance relationship with its customers. ITL gets the job done in a timely, correct manner.
ITL became certified as an 8(a) firm in June, 2008 and participates in the Small Business Administration’s (SBA’s) 8(a) Business Development Program. ITL’s graduation date from the program is June 24, 2017.
Benefits of the 8(a) program include:
• Participants can be awarded sole-source federal government contracts up to $4 million for services. This streamlines the procurement process and is an effective solution to get your project started quickly.
• Participants may compete for procurements in excess of $4 million that are set aside for competition only by 8(a) certified firms, which greatly reduces the field of competition.
• Companies such as ITL can be easily reached, specifically in the case of emergency or disaster, and offer cost-effective profiles.
• Participants, as certified Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDB), can receive a price evaluation preference of 10 percent on full and open competitive procurements for which they submit bids.
• Federal acquisition policies encourage federal agencies to award a certain percentage of their contracts to SDBs. To speed up the award process, the SBA has signed Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) with 25 federal agencies, allowing them to contract directly with certified 8(a) firms.
The GSA Information Technology Services Federal Supply schedule allows government agencies to quickly procure solutions for their various information technology requirements. ITL’s GSA Schedule 70 IT enables fast and easy access to high-quality information technology services. The Schedule is currently open for use by federal, state, and local government agencies and the public sector.
ITL is a leading contractor on the Defense Medical Information Systems/Systems Integration, Design Development, Operations and Maintenance Services (D/SIDDOMS 3) contract. This an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award contract with a large dollar ceiling. The contract allows the Military Health System (MHS) and the Department of Veterans Affairs to acquire systems integration, design, development, operations, and maintenance services, in addition to system components for the TRICARE Management Activity (TMA).
We provide subcontractor support to Gabriel Enterprises Consulting Group , a Woman-Owned, Minority-Owned Small Business.
Multiple Award Contract (MAC): 2012 – 2017
NAVSEA has awarded multiple Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts for a wide range of engineering, technical, and programmatic services and solutions for the Virtual SYSCOM (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVSUP, SPAWAR, Strategic Systems Program (SSP), NAVFAC) as well as Commander, Naval Installations (CNI) and the US Marine Corps. SeaPort-e furthers the Navy’s Seapower 21 objective to increase efficiency, and allows for tailoring services according to the needs of geographically-dispersed organizations with significantly diverse product area requirements and missions. NSWC Dahlgren is the Seaport-e Contracting Office; however, each activity will release their own RFPs.
• Zone 2 – National Capital Zone
• Zone 3 – Mid Atlantic Zone
• Zone 4 – Gulf Coast Zone
• Zone 5 – Midwest Zone
ITL provides support to Contract Number: N00178-12-D-6922 supports Engineering, Technical, and Programmatic Services in the following Functional Areas:
• 3.1 – Research and Development Support
• 3.2 – Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
• 3.3 – Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
• 3.5 – System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
• 3.6 – Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
• 3.10 – Configuration Management (CM) Support
• 3.11 – Quality Assurance (QA) Support
• 3.12 – Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
• 3.14 – Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
• 3.16 – Logistics Support
• 3.18 – Training Support
• 3.18.1 Technical Training Support
• 3.18.2 Professional Development and Training Support
• 3.19 – In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
• 3.20 – Program Support
The Small, Women-owned, and Minority-owned Business (SWaM) certification program is a state program of the Commonwealth of Virginia. The purpose is to enhance procurement opportunities for SWaM businesses participating in state-funded projects.
ITL is SWaM Certified: The Virginia Department of Minority Business Enterprise (“DMBE”) certified ITL as a SWaM vendor.
ITL has been added as a certified SWaM vendor on the SWaM Vendor Directory. This directory is a listing of all certified small, women and minority-owned firms currently on file with DMBE, along with a description of the products/services they provide. The SWaM Vendor Directory is posted at www.dmbe.virginia.gov and shared with procurement agents of state agencies, as well as other public entities and private corporations.
The Virginia DMBE is the state agency dedicated to enhancing the participation of our small, women- and minority-owned businesses in Virginia’s procurement opportunities.
SWaM Type: MS
SWaM Certification Number: 668812
SWaM Expiration: 04-06-2014
NIGP Codes and Descriptions:
- 92047: COMPUTER SUPPORT SERVICES
- 92040: COMPUTER PROGRAMMING SERVICES
- 91830: COMPUTER NETWORK CONSULTING
- 91829: COMPUTER SOFTWARE CONSULTING
• 518210: Data Processing, Hosting and Related Services
• 519130: Internet Publishing and Broadcasting and Web Search Portals
• 519190: All Other Information Services
• 523920: Portfolio Management
• 541330: Engineering services
• 541511: Custom Computer Programming Services
• 541512: Computer System Design Services
• 541513: Computer Facilities Management Services
• 541519: Other Computer Related Services
• 541611: Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
• 541614: Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
• 541618: Other Management Consulting Service
• 541690: Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
• 541712: Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences
• 541990: All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
• 561110: Office Administrative Services
• 561210: Facilities Support Services
• 561320: Temporary Help Services
• 561990: All Other Support Services
• 611420: Computer Training
• 611430: Professional and Management Development Training
• 611710: Educational Support Services
• DUNS: 624184482
• CAGE / NCAGE: 4M0F4